We're hiring: Sponsorship, Promotions and Interactive Coordinator
Sponsorship, Promotions and Interactive Coordinator
In this dynamic role, you'll be orchestrating sponsorship, promotions, and events with flair and creativity. Your tasks include crafting compelling scripts and designing captivating web pages to engage our audience. Simultaneously, you'll manage our social media accounts, strategizing and executing campaigns that elevate our brand's online presence. This role is remote and is based in South Wales.
- To support the Sponsorship, Promotions and Interactive department and the Sales Team in generating revenue from Sponsorship, Promotional and Interactive activities, across all radio brands in our portfolio.
- To assist in the organisation of key station events.
- Participation at Out and About Promotional Activity will be required. This could involve working some evenings and weekends. Flexibility is required.
- Ensure that our brand policies are adhered to both internally and when out and about marketing the brand.
- To innovate ideas and come up with strategies to communicate ideas to the sales team.
- To write creative ideas/proposals for clients – must be proficient in PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- To write creative copy for promotional on-air trails / reads and tags (training will be provided)
- Management of social media accounts across the local radio brands – responsible for content creation / posting and scheduling posts across Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Develop and execute social media strategies to increase brand awareness and engagement.
- Monitor and analyse social media performance metrics and adjust strategies accordingly.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and digital marketing best practices.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to ensure consistency and alignment with overall brand messaging.
- Manage campaign and event budgets, organising invoices and PO numbers.
- Ordering merchandise and managing stock levels.
- Strong interest in radio and media sales.
- Must be a real 'people' person – be able to communicate with all kinds of people, kindly and efficiently.
- Be able to present ideas to teams in meetings, take minutes and enthuse people.
- Proven experience in social media management and content creation.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms and their algorithms.
- Excellent graphic design skills for creating visually appealing content using Canva.
- Must have a passion for creative writing and idea creation with strong copywriting skills.
- Understanding of digital marketing principles and best practices.
- Proficiency in analytics and social media management tools.
- Creativity and the ability to think outside the box.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills, also able to work independently and under own initiative.
- Highly organised with the ability to meet deadlines and able to deal with a varied and demanding workload.
- Available for weekend and evening work, on occasion.
- Ideally have a drivers licence as travel to events will be required.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com.